Shop Chat with Kowabunga

This is the place to discuss the episodes of the Comic Book Page podcast, the Comic Book Page website or pretty much anything else of interest to the Comic Book Page community...

Moderator: JohnMayo

Shop Chat with Kowabunga - What Day of the Week Works Best?

Sunday
No votes
Monday
11%
Tuesday
22%
Wednesday
56%
Thursday
No votes
Friday
No votes
Saturday
11%

Total votes: 9

erickowabunga
Reviewer

Shop Chat with Kowabunga

Post by erickowabunga »

Hey All, I figured there might be folks who want to have a Skype conference to chat about our new store, the move to add mail order, or anything that is on your mind. Usually James and I just pick what topics are timely or seem of most interest for our podcast - but I want to offer some time up to all of you! Saturday's during John's teleconference rarely work for me timing-wise, so I want to take a quick informal poll to see of the folks interested, what night(s) work best. Thanks!
jrphoenix
Co-Host

Re: Shop Chat with Kowabunga

Post by jrphoenix »

I put Wednesday ahead by a nose. :) Looking forward to the chat.
erickowabunga
Reviewer

Post by erickowabunga »

The majority has spoken - the Shop Talk with Eric (me!) will be Wednesday August 22nd at 8:00 pm CST. I tried to pick a date that is a ways out for people who would like to jump on and chat/ask questions etc. We will start at 8:00 via Skype and go until we are done. Hope to talk to you all then!
nacho
Visitor

Post by nacho »

I picked Tues/Wed, as those are the nights typically devoid of major sporting events. Doesn't matter much in the summer, but in the fall... well, just ask my football widow. :)
drew
Master Reviewer

Post by drew »

erickowabunga wrote:The majority has spoken - the Shop Talk with Eric (me!) will be Wednesday August 22nd at 8:00 pm CST. I tried to pick a date that is a ways out for people who would like to jump on and chat/ask questions etc. We will start at 8:00 via Skype and go until we are done. Hope to talk to you all then!
not sure i can stay up that late on a work night :)
Comics For Fun and Profit(also available on iTunes and Stitcher)
Perseus
Reviewer

Post by Perseus »

I'll have to argue with my wife so I can be on! As long as some manga gets talked about! Lol.
erickowabunga
Reviewer

Post by erickowabunga »

Perseus wrote:I'll have to argue with my wife so I can be on! As long as some manga gets talked about! Lol.
It's your questions, so you drive that! :)
erickowabunga
Reviewer

Post by erickowabunga »

For anyone who is planning to join us next week, both myself and James will be on the chat! My username on Skype is ehelwig86 - Just ping me when you are on, and I will bring you into the discussion.

Remember, this is an audience driven discussion, and it will NOT be recorded. Hope to see/hear you all there!!!